Products & Tools for Hair Removal: Waxing Kits & Accessories
Whether you’re a routine at-home waxer, or a professional looking to stock your salon or station, factors such as cost and brand are always considered when you’re shopping beauty supplies. Products for hair removal waxing can be purchased individually, or they can be purchased as a waxing kit. Regardless of your experience, you’ll always need to be stocked with the three basic groups of supplies:
- Before and after care products
- Variety of hair removal wax
- Waxing accessories
Before & After Care
Before and after care waxing supplies are as essential to the waxing process as the waxing kit itself. Waxing has a bad reputation of being painful, but with the right before and after care items, along with a basic knowledge of the hair removal waxing process, pain doesn’t have to be something you worry about. Here are some key before and after care items that supplement the waxing process:
- Pre-waxing numbing spray
- Pre-wax antiseptic cleanser for the skin
- Wax remover for post-epilation
- No Bump treatment to prevent ingrown hair bumps
- Keep it Bare Lotion for reducing hair regrowth
Hair Removal Wax
Arguably the most important item in hair removal waxing is the actual wax. While it seems like choosing the wax would be a no-brainer, there is quite a variety of waxes and brands to choose from; they all address different needs and purposes. From waxes that are specifically designed for the bikini line to ones that are designed to make the process more enjoyable by adding delectable smells, wax types can vary. Here are just a few types of hair removal waxes:
- Satin Smooth Honey Wax with Vitamin E for removing facial hair.
- Clean + Easy Sensitive Wax for removing hair from areas with sensitive skin.
- GiGi Milk Chocolate Crème Wax for removing hair from all areas; the smell creates a more pleasant wax session.
- Depileve Monoi of Tahiti Extra Film Wax is a low temperature, strip-free wax.
- GiGi Brazilian Body Hard Wax is a hard wax designed for bikini area.
Acting as supplemental, but extremely necessary, items in the hair removal waxing process are the wax accessories. These items range from the tools you need to properly apply the wax to the tools that are helpful when you’re waxing your bikini line. Check out these wax accessories:
- Epilation wax cloth
- Wax applicators
- Protective collars for a wax warmer
- Disposable bikini undergarment
- Surface wax remover for wax warmer
As you can see, there are a variety of brands and types of hair removal wax products to choose from. If you’re in need of all three types of materials, we recommend shopping for a waxing kit. At BigDaddyBeauty.com, all of these items are available as individual products, and you can find many of them in waxing kits.