Umberto Beverly Hills- U Color - 3.0 Dark Medium Brown
- Shades: 24
- Contents: 1 Sachet Packet (6 fl oz), Latex Gloves, Detail brush, Illustrated Instructions
- Directions: Fold the sachet packet, Snip, Squeeze, Smoosh!! Distribute evenly through hair, process 25 minutes, rinse, shampoo and condition as usual. Or, you can use the traditional bottle or bowl method.
U Color is a luxurious, semi-permanent color with richer pigments for more vibrant color. Instead of the flat, solid look of permanent color, U Color gives you rich, natural-looking dimension. The no or low-ammonia gel formula is gentle like a semi-permanent color but long-lasting like a permanent color.
Equalizer is the "magic" of U Color
the key to achieving results that no other home color can duplicate.
- Equalizer is the reason a semi-permanent color can actually cover gray because it opens the hair shaft during processing, allowing color to penetrate.
- Equalizer balances color absorption, eliminates light roots, dark ends and lines of demarcation.
- Equalizer seals in color to prevent fading.
- Equalizer contains an added clear gloss to lock in shine.
- Equalizer contains conditioning benefits that penetrate the hair during processing.
- No measuring.
- No mixing.
- No mess.
Conveniently packaged in a one-step Sachet Packet System of Color, Developer and "magic" Equalizer, U Color is ready-to-use, designed to apply directly to the hair. Just Snip, Squeeze, Smoosh! Or, you can use the traditional bottle or bowl method. Foolproof salon color has never been easier!
Even color from roots to ends.
The Equalizer balances color absorption for even color. Because of the Equalizer, you will not get a line of demarcation when you overlap color, you will not get light roots when you cover gray and you will not get dark ends when you pull color through. No heat necessary.
Lasting color, conditioning and shine.
The Equalizer opens the hair shaft during processing allowing the clear gloss and added conditioners to penetrate the hair, unlike other brands whose pre- or post-conditioning treatments only coat the hair. With one-step U Color you eliminate a second time-consuming process.