XFusion Keratin Hair Fibers Starter Kit Thickens Balding or Thin Hair 12g CHOOSE COLOR
XFusion Keratin Hair Fibers- Auburn - Thickens Balding or Thin Hair 12g
At last there is a safe and natural way to conceal the appearance of baldness and thinning hair. It's not a spray, cream, or cover-up. It's new from XFusion ad it's a new complex of organic protein fibers that undetectably blend with your own hair.
XFusion hair products for thinning hair are a cosmetic breakthrough that immediately delivers thicker-looking hair. It consists of colored organic fibers made of pure keratin protein - the same protein that makes up human hair. When shaken onto balding or thinning hair, the XFusion hair fibers instantly fill your existing hair, giving you the appearance of significantly more hair. Since XFusion hair fibers work with your existing hair, it can enhance even the sparsest areas. It is not, however, a good solution for completely bald individuals.
- Keratin Hair Fibers - XFusion hair fibers come in 8 shades to blend with any hair color: black, dark brown, medium brown, light brown, blond, white, grey and auburn.
- Colors can be mixed for a perfect match every time.
- XFusion resists wind, rain and perspiration.
- It cannot stain, run, smear, or harm clothing or skin.
- This product is completely natural and non-toxic.
- The XFusion Spray Applicator can help deliver even better results with XFusion hair fibers in many cases. It fits on the cap of the bottle after the sifter is removed and disperses the hair fibers even more uniformly than by shaking. It can even help fill out larger areas more easily, still allowing you close and precise enhancement of smaller areas. i
- The XFusion Hairline Optimizer enables you to get a perfect result at the frontal hairline every time. The irregular array of teeth simulates a natural hairline and allows XFusion hair fibers to fall in a random pattern. The XFusion Hairline Optimizer helps to prevent any appearance of straight lines, and prevents fibers from falling onto your forehead.
- XFusion Fiberhold Spray strengthens the bond between XFusion hair fibers and your natural thinning hair by intensifying the magnetic attraction and assuring the fibersl stay in place under all conditions.
How to Apply XFusion Hair Fibers.
Step 1: Blow dry, towel dry or allow your hair to completely air dry. Use XFusion hair fibers only on dry hair.
Step 2: Position the XFusion container 2-3 inches above the targeted areas. For addressing small spots, you may bring the container right up to the area.
Step 3: With the bottle opening facing completely downward, shake the XFusion hair fibers over desired areas. Don’t worry about any fibers that may fall onto surrounding hair; they’ll simply disappear
Step 4: If you are unable to see the back of your head in the mirror during application, use your other hand to guide you to the desired areas. If necessary, apply the XFusion hair fibers with your head down; then, simply look in the mirror afterwards. Fill in further as needed. Before you know it, you’ll be applying the XFusion hair fibers with only an occasional glance at the mirror.
Step 5: In frontal areas, spread your thumb and forefinger and place your hand on the top of the forehead below the hairline to prevent stray fibers from falling onto forehead and in your eyes. For best results use the XFusion Hairline Optimizer.
Step 6: Pat your hair to disperse XFusion hair fibers throughout the area. Use an open, plastic, non-bristle brush or any comb to style your hair. You will immediately notice your hair is much easier to style with the added bulk of the XFusion fibers.
Step 7: If the coverage is not complete, add more XFusion fibers and pat or brush until your hair looks thick and full.
Step 8: For best results use XFusion Fiber Hold Spray for added durability and a finished touch.
Step 9: Dramatically improve your results by using the XFusion Spray Applicator and XFusion Hairline Optimizer. These precision instruments allow you to precisely spray on XFusion hair fibers to enhance your hairline.
Love the fibers but...
reviewed by: Rochelle (Santa Clarita, CA) - 12/30/2012
I am amazed at this product - even though the idea
reviewed by: anonymous () - 1/4/2012
the filling is wonderful !. Use product usually ev
reviewed by: anonymous () - 12/3/2010
Starter Kit Review. I bought this starter kit beca
reviewed by: anonymous () - 10/21/2010