DetailsLuck Tiger Face Moisturizer 3.5ozMade from high quality natural and organic ingredients, this alcohol-free facial moisturizer helps the skin retain moisture to promote a polished look to the most well-prepared of men. Hydrate, replenish and protect your face while smoothing fine lines with this face moisturizer, designed to purify and balance the skin.Perfect for men with all skin types, Lucky Tiger Face Moisturizer absorbs into the skin immediately, and features an unscented formula that is perfect for her, too!Lucky Tiger Face Moisturizer is made from a select combination of natural botanicals, including:
- Certified Organic Shea Butter – Nourishes, hydrates, heals and moisturizes the skin while rejuvenating troubled or aging skin.
- Certified Organic Green Tea – Repairs and rejuvenates dead skin cells while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Green tea also protects the skin from the signs of aging.
- Certified Organic Sage Leaf – Purifies and balances the skin while preventing premature aging of the skin.
- Vitamin E – Offers antioxidant protection while helping the skin look younger by reducing(more...)
Manufacturer: Lucky TigerSKU: LUCKY-00140Weight: 0.5 lbs100% Guaranteed Authentic
Shipping Rate: $0.00
This item ships directly from the manufacturer, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. This item does not qualify for free shipping.
Products weighing up to 75 lbs. will typically be allowed to ship via UPS Ground. If multiple products are purchased, and together exceed the maximum Ground Shipping weight limit, the method of shipping will change from Ground to Freight. In some cases a product may have oversized exterior dimensions which require Freight shipping.
Products weighting over 75 lbs., or products with oversized exterior dimensions, will ship Freight via an 18-wheel truck. Assembly or set-up is NOT included with freight shipping. All deliveries are considered "curbside" deliveries unless special arrangements are made with our customer service department. Due to the large size of many of our products, some or all of the following may be part of a Freight delivery:
- Lift Gate Fee – Additional Fee required for the Freight delivery truck to arrive with an "elevator" to lower the shipment to ground level. This is often necessary to safely lower a shipment, often containing hundreds of pounds of equipment or more, to ground level. This option is also used if a forklift, to unload the truck, is not available at your place of business. If this option is necessary for delivery to your place of business, please contact our customer service department prior to ordering at 1-800-685-2817.
- Residential Delivery Fee – Additional Fee required for delivery to a residential area, regardless if a business is present in the residential area. This fee is required due to residential areas being largely inaccessible to 18-wheel trucks. Deliveries to residential areas often require the products to be loaded onto a smaller delivery truck, which may also require a Lift Gate as described above. If this option is necessary for delivery, please contact our customer service department prior to ordering at 1-800-685-2817
- Inside Delivery Fee – Delivery to the inside of your building is NOT included on curbside freight deliveries. Inside delivery is available through many trucking companies at an additional charge, ONLY if your building is accessible to palletized freight deliveries made with a pallet jack. For more information or to request inside delivery service, please contact our customer service department prior to ordering at 1-800-685-2817.
- Pallets & Crates - Many of our larger products are packaged in boxes with protective wood crates. Both oversized boxes and wood crated products are typically placed on wood pallets for delivery. Shrink wrap is also placed around the perimeter of these larger shipment
- Refused Shipments – If this item is shipped and then refused by the customer, the customer is responsible for shipping fees back to the manufacturer and will also be responsible for shipping fees that were paid to their place of business.