DetailsMalibu Miracle Repair Power Protein Builder 12pk
If you regularly expose your hair to hard water, soft water, pools, spas, salon chemicals, or styling implements, such as blow dryers, curling irons, flat irons, etc., then you need Malibu Miracle Repair Power Protein Builder.
As a complement to Malibu shampoo and Malibu hair conditioner, this powerful vitamin-enriched protein reconstructor is specifically formulated for dry, brittle, damaged (oxidized), or tangled hair in need of immediate repair. It works by penetrating the hair shaft to fill in the gaps where proteins have been damaged. Unlike other conditioners, however, Malibu Miracle Repair Power Protein Builder does not simply coat the hair; it reinforces the inner structure of the hair for immediate strength, volume, manageability, moisture balance and shine.
For a full line of Malibu shampoo, hair conditioner and skin care products that are 100% vegan and made to protect your hair from harsh chemicals and minerals, shop BigDaddyBeauty.com today.
Manufacturer: MalibuSKU: MALIBU-401539Weight: 0.25 lbs100% Guaranteed Authentic
Shipping Rate: $0.00
This item ships directly from the manufacturer, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. This item does not qualify for free shipping.
Products weighing up to 75 lbs. will typically be allowed to ship via UPS Ground. If multiple products are purchased, and together exceed the maximum Ground Shipping weight limit, the method of shipping will change from Ground to Freight. In some cases a product may have oversized exterior dimensions which require Freight shipping.
Products weighting over 75 lbs., or products with oversized exterior dimensions, will ship Freight via an 18-wheel truck. Assembly or set-up is NOT included with freight shipping. All deliveries are considered "curbside" deliveries unless special arrangements are made with our customer service department. Due to the large size of many of our products, some or all of the following may be part of a Freight delivery:
- Lift Gate Fee – Additional Fee required for the Freight delivery truck to arrive with an "elevator" to lower the shipment to ground level. This is often necessary to safely lower a shipment, often containing hundreds of pounds of equipment or more, to ground level. This option is also used if a forklift, to unload the truck, is not available at your place of business. If this option is necessary for delivery to your place of business, please contact our customer service department prior to ordering at 1-800-685-2817.
- Residential Delivery Fee – Additional Fee required for delivery to a residential area, regardless if a business is present in the residential area. This fee is required due to residential areas being largely inaccessible to 18-wheel trucks. Deliveries to residential areas often require the products to be loaded onto a smaller delivery truck, which may also require a Lift Gate as described above. If this option is necessary for delivery, please contact our customer service department prior to ordering at 1-800-685-2817
- Inside Delivery Fee – Delivery to the inside of your building is NOT included on curbside freight deliveries. Inside delivery is available through many trucking companies at an additional charge, ONLY if your building is accessible to palletized freight deliveries made with a pallet jack. For more information or to request inside delivery service, please contact our customer service department prior to ordering at 1-800-685-2817.
- Pallets & Crates - Many of our larger products are packaged in boxes with protective wood crates. Both oversized boxes and wood crated products are typically placed on wood pallets for delivery. Shrink wrap is also placed around the perimeter of these larger shipment
- Refused Shipments – If this item is shipped and then refused by the customer, the customer is responsible for shipping fees back to the manufacturer and will also be responsible for shipping fees that were paid to their place of business.