Nail Tek Hydration Therapy III- Top Coat/Base Coat Nail Strengthener- For Dry, Brittle Nails- .5oz
- Accelerates growth and maintains flexibility, without drying out the cuticles and nails.
- This formulation contains pure water and Pentavitin, a unique 'water magnet molecule' which banks water at the nail surface.
- Prevents moisture loss and maintains the natural moisture balance within the nail plate and nail bed.
- Water-soluble vitamins provide a nutrient enriched environment for healthy nail growth.
- Creates healthier, smoother natural nails.
- Nail Tek Hydration Therapy is available in four formulations. Each of the Hydration Therapy formulations provides effective nail therapy for specific nail conditions.
- Weather, lifestyle, and daily living all influence the condition of your nails. As the condition of the nail changes, there is a different Hydration Therapy formulation to meet each individual need.
- Use as a base coat to provide therapeutic benefits as well as phenomenal polish retention.
- Self-leveling formula- fills unsightly ridges and masks nail imperfections.
- Use as a top coat and watch as it dries quickly t(more...)
Manufacturer: Nail TekSKU: NailTek-HT63000Weight: 0.25 lbs100% Guaranteed Authentic
Shipping Rate: $0.00
This item ships directly from the manufacturer, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. This item does not qualify for free shipping.
Products weighing up to 75 lbs. will typically be allowed to ship via UPS Ground. If multiple products are purchased, and together exceed the maximum Ground Shipping weight limit, the method of shipping will change from Ground to Freight. In some cases a product may have oversized exterior dimensions which require Freight shipping.
Products weighting over 75 lbs., or products with oversized exterior dimensions, will ship Freight via an 18-wheel truck. Assembly or set-up is NOT included with freight shipping. All deliveries are considered "curbside" deliveries unless special arrangements are made with our customer service department. Due to the large size of many of our products, some or all of the following may be part of a Freight delivery:
- Lift Gate Fee – Additional Fee required for the Freight delivery truck to arrive with an "elevator" to lower the shipment to ground level. This is often necessary to safely lower a shipment, often containing hundreds of pounds of equipment or more, to ground level. This option is also used if a forklift, to unload the truck, is not available at your place of business. If this option is necessary for delivery to your place of business, please contact our customer service department prior to ordering at 1-800-685-2817.
- Residential Delivery Fee – Additional Fee required for delivery to a residential area, regardless if a business is present in the residential area. This fee is required due to residential areas being largely inaccessible to 18-wheel trucks. Deliveries to residential areas often require the products to be loaded onto a smaller delivery truck, which may also require a Lift Gate as described above. If this option is necessary for delivery, please contact our customer service department prior to ordering at 1-800-685-2817
- Inside Delivery Fee – Delivery to the inside of your building is NOT included on curbside freight deliveries. Inside delivery is available through many trucking companies at an additional charge, ONLY if your building is accessible to palletized freight deliveries made with a pallet jack. For more information or to request inside delivery service, please contact our customer service department prior to ordering at 1-800-685-2817.
- Pallets & Crates - Many of our larger products are packaged in boxes with protective wood crates. Both oversized boxes and wood crated products are typically placed on wood pallets for delivery. Shrink wrap is also placed around the perimeter of these larger shipment
- Refused Shipments – If this item is shipped and then refused by the customer, the customer is responsible for shipping fees back to the manufacturer and will also be responsible for shipping fees that were paid to their place of business.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$7.50 As low as: $6.90
$12.50 As low as: $11.50
Regular Price: $22.45
Special Price $9.99As low as: $9.49
$5.50 As low as: $5.10